簡體顯示|介紹給朋友|關於我们|免費訂閱

See By Faith

See By Faith 用信心去看

On the wall of a concentration camp, a prisoner had carved the following words:

在一個集中營的牆壁上,有囚犯刻下了這些字句:

I believe in the sun, even though it doesn’t shine.

“我相信有太陽,雖然它不照耀。

I believe in love, even when it isn’t shown.

我相信有愛,雖然它不彰顯。

I believe in God, even when he doesn’t speak.”

我相信有神,雖然祂保持沉默。“

What hand could have cut such a conviction?  What eyes could have seen good in such horror? There’s only one answer:  Eyes that chose to see the unseen.

是怎樣的一雙手會刻下如此的信念?是怎樣的一雙眼,能夠在那樣恐怖的情況下看見美善?只有一個答案,眼睛可以選擇看見那看不到的。

Paul wrote in 2nd Corinthians 4:18:We set our eyes not on what we see but on what we cannot see.  What we see will only last a short time, but what we cannot see will last forever.”

保羅在哥林多後書 4章18 節說:“原來我們不是顧念所見的,乃是顧念所不見的;因為所見的是暫時的,所不見的是永遠的”。

We can see either the hurt or the Healer.

我們可以選擇只看傷痛,或注目在醫治者。

Mark it down. God knows you and I are blind.  He knows living by faith and not by sight doesn’t come naturally.  He will help us.  Accept his help.

請記住,神知道你和我都是盲眼人,祂知道要憑信心而活,不靠眼目而活,並不是與生具有的能力。祂要幫助我們,請接受祂的幫助。

Either live by the facts or see by faith!

我們可以選擇,靠信心,或憑眼見來生活。

From Cast of Characters

站內搜索